I used this Easy Pineapple Glazed Ham Recipe this past Christmas. It came out perfect as always. This recipe is pretty much fool proof, so if you’re looking for something that won’t be hard to make for the holidays or special occassions this recipe is definitely for you. If you don’t like clove or ginger, simply leave it out. Remember to remove the tooth picks before you serve it to the kiddos!
Watch the video directions below/ Recipe on top to the right
8 lb uncooked ham
1/2 cup of brown sugar
1/4 cup of yellow mustard
20 oz can of unsweetened sliced pineapple(reserve the juice!)
1/4 tsp of ground clove
1/2 tsp of ground ginger
1/2 of maraschino cherries( remove stems if any)
*You will also need toothpicks
• Your first step will be rinsing your ham with cool water.
• Next, Place your ham aside and let’s start working on our glaze.
• Pour your pineapple juice( from the canned pineapples) in a bowl. Now add your brown sugar,
mustard, ground clove, and ground ginger. Mix all ingredients well. You should have a nice
brown glaze. Now set it aside, and let’s dress up our ham.
• Grab your maraschino cherries and pineapples, because were about to put them to work!
• Grab one pineapple slice and hold it in place on your ham. Grab two cherries, and place them in
the middle of the pineapple. Stick your toothpicks into the cherries to hold them in place.
Repeat this step with all of your pineapples. Make sure your do this on the top and around the
ham. (There is no need to do this on the bottom.)
• Once your hams is “dressed” Pour your glazed over the ham. Cover your ham and bake it on
350 for and hour and a half.
*Check your ham every 35 minutes, and scoop up the browned glazed from the bottom of your roast
pan and pour it over the ham.